Tuesday, December 6 - Friday, December 30 (closed December 25), 6:00 - 10:00pm
ADMISSION WITH PREPAID TICKETS ONLY
Enjoy a magical evening in the warmth of your vehicle as you drive through 1.5 miles of large animated displays while listening to holiday music on your car radio. See the sights and sounds of an erupting volcano in the dangerously fun Dinosaur Den, cheer on Santa shooting hoops, wave at a pen of playful penguins, watch blazing pirate cannons and sail through tunnels of moving lights. Over 50 themed displays and a 90-foot twinkling tree will have you oohing and aahing throughout your adventure.
First presented in 1999, Fantasy of Lights is now in its 24th year and has become a cherished Holiday tradition. It is bigger, better and brighter than ever before thanks to the displays’ environmentally friendly LED lighting.
The Fantasy of Lights Drive-thru takes place at Vasona Lake County Park, 333 Blossom Hill Road, Los Gatos.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
1) What time should I arrive? Please plan on arriving at your designated ticket time (which you will find on your ticket). Note that the event time is 6-10pm, but you are purchasing a ticket for a 30-minute arrival window.
2) Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? Please have your ticket ready prior to arriving at the park entrance. You have the option of printing your ticket and bringing it to the event, storing the ticket on your smartphone in the Eventbrite App or in a wallet application, or accessing the ticket via email on your smartphone at the event. Whatever method you choose, make sure prior to attending that the QR code displays to ensure we can scan the ticket at the park entrance.
3) What is the refund policy? Fantasy of Lights runs rain or shine. All ticket sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or transfers. If Santa Clara County Parks closes the event due to harsh weather or unsafe conditions, you will be issued a full refund for the ticket price.
4) What if I am late to my ticketed time? Exact entry times are subject to traffic volume. Please make sure you leave plenty of time to arrive within your ticketed time slot. If you are in line within your time slot, your ticket will be honored. Late arrivals cannot be guaranteed entry. Please help us manage traffic flow within the town of Los Gatos by making every effort to arrive within your ticket time slot.
5) What are my transport/parking options getting to the event? This is a drive-thru event, please come in a motorized vehicle ONLY. Bicycles and pedestrians are not allowed for the Drive-Thru.
6) What else do I need to know about the Drive-Thru? All standard traffic laws still apply, please make sure you practice safe driving while attending the event. Seat belts need to be fastened, and all guests need to remain in their vehicles for the duration of the Drive-Thru. After entering the park, you will be asked to turn off your vehicle headlights in order to observe the light displays at their best. We recommend reviewing how to turn off your vehicle headlights prior to the event. Smoking is not allowed at any of our parks, including Vasona Lake County Park.
Event route will differ from online map instructions.
FROM SOUTHBOUND HIGHWAY 17, exit Lark Avenue (Los Gatos) and turn right onto Lark Avenue, then turn left onto University Avenue. Follow the directional signs, turn left onto Blossom Hill Road, turn left into Vasona Lake County Park.
FROM NORTHBOUND HIGHWAY 17, exit Lark Avenue (Los Gatos) and turn left onto Lark Avenue, then turn left onto University Avenue. Follow the directional signs, turn left onto Blossom Hill Road, turn left into Vasona Lake County Park.
We expect all guests to behave in a family-friendly manner. Line jumping, profanity, and unruly behavior may be cause for ejection without refund. Guests are not permitted to save places in line, bypass others in line, or exit the line and return to the same place for any reason. Guests exiting the line must go to the back of the line if they choose to return.
Tickets - For any ticketing issues, please contact Eventbrite.
General Fantasy of Lights - For general questions not related to tickets, call the Parks Reservations number at 408-355-2201, or email your question to [email protected]