***** WALK-THRU SOLD OUT *****
Saturday, December 4 and Sunday, December 5, 4–9pm
ADMISSION WITH PREPAID TICKETS ONLY
Fantasy of Lights is 1.5 miles long ONE WAY. Walk part of the way or the entire show!
Stroll through large animated displays in a beautiful County Park. Watch an erupting volcano at the Dinosaur Den, cheer on Santa shooting hoops, wave at a pen of playful penguins, duck blazing Pirate Cannons and saunter through tunnels of moving lights. The Fantasy of Lights Walk-thru has become a cherished holiday tradition, bigger, better and brighter than ever before thanks to environmentally friendly LED lighting. There will be food trucks and beverages brought to you by Moveable Feast and fun holiday photo opportunities! Dress warmly and wear comfortable, safe footwear. NO DOGS OR BICYCLES, please. Walk-thru nights cancelled ONLY with heavy rains or unsafe conditions.
The event takes place at Vasona Lake County Park, 333 Blossom Hill Road, Los Gatos. There is no event parking inside of Vasona Lake County Park and street parking is very limited. We encourage you to take advantage of our free parking and shuttle located at Netflix, 121 Albright Way, Los Gatos. Guests will then be shuttled over to the event entrance and shuttled back to the parking lot. Shuttles will be running the entirety of the event.
Upon arriving at Netflix, you will be required to redeem your tickets to board the shuttles. For those walking in, tickets can be redeemed at the front entrance of the park. Please respect our neighbors and refrain from blocking driveways and business lots.
- All guests and personnel are required to wear a face mask while riding on the shuttle to and from the event.
- In the park, individuals are strongly encouraged to use face coverings if they are in crowded areas.
- Face masks are to be well-fitted and cover the nose and mouth.
- Masks are not required for children under the age of 2 or those with underlying health conditions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
1) Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? Please have your ticket ready prior to arriving at the park entrance. You have the option of printing your ticket and bringing it to the event, storing the ticket on your smartphone in the Eventbrite App or in a wallet application, or accessing the ticket via email on your smartphone at the event. Whatever method you choose, make sure prior to attending that the QR code displays to ensure we can scan the ticket at the park entrance. Please make sure you have a ticket for each person attending the Walk-Thru night, even those 3 and under.
2) What is the refund policy? Fantasy of Lights runs rain or shine. All ticket sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or transfers. However, if Santa Clara County Parks closes the event due to harsh weather or unsafe conditions, you will be issued a full refund.
3) What are my transport/parking options getting to the event? There is no event parking inside of Vasona Lake County Park and street parking is very limited. This year we have designated rideshare drop-off locations (map and instructions will be sent out with email reminder). We encourage you to also take advantage of our free parking and shuttle located at Netflix, 121 Albright Way, Los Gatos. Guests will be shuttled over to the event entrance and back to the parking lot. Shuttles will be running the entirety of the event. Please respect our neighbors and refrain from blocking driveways and business lots.
4) What are the shuttle bus operating hours? Shuttle buses will be leaving for Fantasy of Lights from Netflix starting at 3:45pm until 8:15 p.m. Shuttles leaving the park for Netflix will be running until approximately 9:15 p.m. All guests and personnel are required to wear a face mask while riding on the shuttle to and from the event.
5) What is the latest time for entry to the event? The park entrance will be open from 4:00pm until 8:30 p.m.; the event closes at 9:00 p.m.
6) What should I bring? We recommend that you dress warmly and wear comfortable walking shoes. Strollers are allowed, but please leave bicycles, scooters, skateboards, and skates (etc.) at home. NO PETS ALLOWED, with the exception of service animals. Smoking is not allowed at any of our parks, including Vasona Lake County Park.
7) What else do I need to know about the Walk-thru? The Fantasy of Lights Walk-thru is 1.5 miles ONE WAY and there is only one entrance located at 333 Blossom Hill Road, Los Gatos. All other trails and park entrances will be closed. The exit to the event is on University Avenue and there will be an ADA exit at Blossom Hill Road.
We expect all guests to behave in a family-friendly manner. Line jumping, profanity, and unruly behavior may be cause for ejection without refund. Guests are not permitted to save places in line, bypass others in line, or exit the line and return to the same place for any reason. Guests exiting the line must go to the back of the line if they choose to return.
Tickets - For any ticketing issues, please contact Eventbrite.
General Fantasy of Lights - For general questions not related to tickets, call the Parks Reservations number at 408-355-2201, or email your question to [email protected]
TO NETFLIX (121 Albright Way):
FROM SOUTHBOUND HWY 17, exit Lark Ave. (Los Gatos) and turn right onto Lark Ave., turn right on Winchester Blvd., follow signs to turn right into the Netflix parking lot.
FROM NORTHBOUND HWY 17, exit Lark Ave. (Los Gatos) and turn left onto Lark Ave., turn right on Winchester Blvd., follow signs to turn right into the Netflix parking lot.
IF WALKING IN:
The entrance to the Walk-thru is at 333 Blossom Hill Road, Los Gatos, 95032.