- Combines expansive lawn areas for picnicking and play with fishing sites and a complex trail system.
- Unique elements: 18-hole golf course, an expansive off-leash dog park for large and small dogs, a children’s playground, hand gliding, and equestrian trail rides.
- Cattle are utilized for land management in other areas of park. Please heed posted signs.
Trail Info & Highlights
- Restrooms, picnic pavilions and tables at trailhead.
- Scenic view of surrounding Monument Peak mountain chain, valley below, Bay Area beyond.
- Some areas have cattle grazing. Be sure to leave gates as you find them, and heed posted signs at trailheads.
- Keep pets close, as there are deer, turkeys, raptors, quail, turkey vultures, and burrowing owls throughout the trail.