Welcome to Sanborn Park campground. NO CAR CAMPING AT SANBORN PARK. The park offers “hike-in” campgrounds. To ensure that your stay is safe and enjoyable, please follow these campground rules:
- Gate closes at sunset. Re-entry is allowed for campers. Campers must ask Sanborn Park Staff for the current gate combination when they arrive at the park.
- Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. Please respect your neighbors.
- Two vehicles allowed per campsite. Vehicles permitted at $10 per vehicle.
- Maximum capacity per site: RV site - 8 persons. Hike-in sites - 6 persons.
- Two campsite maximum allowed per person/household.
- Camping length of stay limit:
Memorial Day through Labor Day - 14 days maximum
Remainder of year - 14 days within a 45 day period
Hike-in tent camping is closed from the third Sunday in October until the third Friday of March.
- Persons under 18 years of age may not camp without an adult.
- Pets are allowed in designated areas and the campground. They must be leashed at all times. Pets may not be left unattended or in your vehicle and must be confined at night.
- Bicycles are allowed in RV and picnic sites only. No riding in hike-in campground or on trails.
- Fires are permitted in designated fire rings only. Do not gather wood. Extinguish fires when unattended. When posted "NO FIRES", only camp stoves or gas grills are permitted.
- Check out time is 1:00 p.m.
- Camp in designated sites only.
- Tents are allowed in the hike-in sites only; no tents in the RV sites.
- Do not dig or level the ground around tents or campsites.
- Garbage must be disposed of immediately. Keep your site clean.
- Do not pick, collect or remove flowers, foliage, berries, wood, animals, insects, or other items from the park.
- Do not damage any park property or vegetation with nails, wire, rope, knives, saws, paint, or other objects.
- Do not feed animals or birds for your safety and their health.