- These trails are dirt and open to bicyclists, pedestrians, and equestrians.
- All bikes must stay on designated trails.
- Absolutely no reckless and/or negligent riding.
Maximum speed is 15 MPH or slower when passing or poor conditions.
- Yield to all other users and announce your passing to other users.
- All persons regardless of age operating a bicycle must wear an ANSI, Snell, or other state-approved helmet for head protection on unpaved trails in County Parks.
- Only Class 1 and Class 2 e-bikes allowed.
- No fully motorized or battery operated bicycles or devices allowed.
©2022 County of Santa Clara. All rights reserved.