- These trails are paved and open to bicyclists and pedestrians.
- All bikes must stay on designated trails, streets and roadways.
- Absolutely no reckless and/or negligent riding
- Maximum speed is 15 MPH or slower for poor conditions
- Yield to all other users and announce your passing to other users
- Persons under age 18 operating a bicycle, non-motorized scooter or skateboard must wear an ANSI, Snell, or other state-approved helmet for head protection on bicycle trails, pathways and promenades in County parks.
- All persons age 18 years of age and over operating a bicycle must wear an ANSI, Snell, or other state-approved helmet for head protection on unpaved bicycle trails in County Parks.
©2023 County of Santa Clara. All rights reserved.