- Spectacular views of the Almaden and Santa Clara Valleys.
- 18-Hole golf course, picnic areas, archery range and miles of trails for hikers, mountain bikers and equestrians.
- Rich in history; interpretive tours available at the Bernal-Gulnac-Joice Ranch.
Trail Info & Highlights
- Meander through sun-exposed serpentine grasslands with spectacular wildflower displays during the spring months.
- Shady sections of Oak trees.
- Steep incline at the Bernal and Joice connection.
- Serpentine Habitat is home to over nine endangered plants and the threatened Bay Checkerspot Butterfly.